How I can help you
Gary has spent the last 20 years as an independent consultant providing thought leadership and solution design in the area of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Specific focus on salesforce.com functional, solutions and technical archictecture in Sales, Service and Marketing. Gary understands the needs of the small business owner and entrepreneur and recognizes the day-to-day realities of small business. He has led over 50 CRM deployments for a wide range of industries including non-profits from small business to Fortune500.
Before focusing on CRM, Gary spent 25 years in Professional Services sales, marketing and delivery.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Technology & IT Services
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
Gary holds a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Technology from Northeastern University.